Drugstore Haul Part 1

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moving taught me a few valuable lessons, one of which is the reality that not in this world or in any other do I need any more makeup. At least not until I start using any of it up.

Did that stop me from buying new stuff? No because I am a crazy head and should probably be stopped but sales + coupons are just my weakness. MY WEAKNESS.

I haven't gone too ridiculous though so I've split up my latest haul into a couple posts to show case the items. First up - pencils.

L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in 645 Black
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 911 Emerald City
NYX Lipliner Pencil in 822 Coffee



I first saw this L'Oreal pencil on Funny Face Beauty and fell in love with how inky black the swatches were. I still think it's wondefully black but it's sadly not as soft as I expected. I haven't had a real chance to try this out though so I'll you know.



The NYX eyeliner in Emerald City is awesome (and I used it in this look here) and the lip pencil in Coffee is OFF THE CHAIN. It's a great 'my lips but better' shade and super smooth to apply. I usually hate lip liners on principal so keep that in mind - this is better than most and hands down the favorite of the few that I own.

Latest Instagrams

© Good Red Herring. Design by FCD.