easy smokey eye

Wednesday, December 21, 2011



Products Used:
~~NYX Eye Pencil in 911 Emerald City
~~Sephora kohl liner in 01 keep black
~~MAC eyeshadow in Oomph
~~MAC eyeshadow in Soft Brown
~~Mascara
(excuse the dry flakies - I didn't notice them until after I cropped the pictures)

I wanted to post this because it's proof that with very little effort you can still get a pretty good result. I whipped this up a few nights ago when I was feeling uber lazy but needed to put something on my face. Using the green liner all across the lid emphasized the color of Oomph and I used Soft Brown to soften any harsh lines around the edges. Smudging a black liner along the upper lash line and then on both water lines helped up the drama without too much work. The best part? You can do this with any color!

Latest Instagrams

© Good Red Herring. Design by FCD.