DragonCon 2013 Reflections - Part I

Monday, September 9, 2013

I don't know how anyone gets their pictures up from DragonCon. I always take way WAY too many and then have to spend days picking out which ones are 1) not blurry 2) deserve a little bit of Photoshop to really shine.

Still DragonCon is highly likely the best and most favorite thing I will do in a calendar year so I like to show you guys just what makes it so awesome. To try and not overwhelm you all (and myself) I've broken it into two costume/random posts and one panel post. I hope you guys enjoy!

A walking advertisement for the puppet slam & a costume that I don't recognize (but look at it under the flash! So cool!)

Me as Roller Derby Uhura (#3 UHURA-CANE) and Alf!

Click below for more!



Guys I think were maybe from that History Channel show Vikings?

Beautiful dresses in the Merch Hall

Robot guy!

An incredible Dita Von Teese and Tiana

I'm not sure if this picture's too blurry to see but those guys are in CUSTOM CAMO made to look like the carpet of the Marriott. So much win!!!

Yes I know these ladies, but their burlesque Batman villain costumes are great! Harley Quinn, The Riddler, & Penguin

And to end it all - me with Mr. Ruby Rod himself! Super Green!

Latest Instagrams

© Good Red Herring. Design by FCD.