Fitting Room Review: The Limited

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sorry for the rush post but dresses are 50% off through today and there are some great pieces at The Limited right now (especially for Easter!). I didn't even try on all the dresses they had in store (some I just knew weren't going to be right on my body) but if you're in the market then I would say stop by!

*All dresses are Sz 14

Eyelet Fit & Flare Dress, $98.00 NOW $49.00
You might not believe me because the pattern is so bleh on me (especially in this picture! sheesh) but this dress was actually very flattering in the fit department. 

Sophie Theallet Shirt Dress, $118.00 NOW $59.00
Great in concept, not so great on me. I just felt very closed in in this particular dress and even though it buttoned fine the belt didn't close at all. AT ALL people. Very strange. 

Chevron-Striped Dress, $98.00 NOW $49.00
Temptation thy name is chevron stripes. You probably can't tell from this picture but this dress is SO AMAZING. It's a little wrinkly here but the fabric manages to be both lightweight for spring while still stiff enough to hold its shape. I had to buy it! 

Belted Floral Dress, $98.00 NOW $49.00
The width of the shoulder straps left me looking a little broad but the bow belt was super cute and the scoop back made zipping this up a breeze. 

Striped Flared-Skirt Dress, $98.00 NOW $49.00 
Oh my sweet baby Jesus this dress. I loved it - loved it just as much (if not more) than the chevron - but the 14 was just too big. There was a bit of blousey-ness under the darts and too much room in the waist (where the pleats begin) to let me lie to myself about the fit. There was no 12 in store but since I have no self control I ordered it from online to try on! OOPS! 

Kiko said...

ooh cute! too bad they don't go down to a 00.... :/

Dana said...

:-/

Latest Instagrams

© Good Red Herring. Design by FCD.